Using the website
- You agree to use the website and access the online course(s) and content only for lawful purposes and is in no way unlawful or fraudulent;
- You agree not to distribute any part of the website or online course(s) without our prior written consent;
- You agree not to modify any part of the website or any online course(s);
- You agree not to interfere with any security related features of the website;
- You agree not to knowingly transmit any data that contains any harmful programmes, viruses, malware or anything similar which is designed to adversely affect the operation of the website or online course(s);
- You agree not to use or access the website and online course(s) for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party;
- You acknowledge and agree that CPD Digital Learning may temporarily or permanently stop the website and online course(s) for whatever reason, at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. If you have purchased a course(s) and are unable to access the course(s) because the website has been temporarily or permanently stopped then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance and advice;
Licence to use
You must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions contained on the website or online course(s). You may not delete any attributions, legal or proprietary notices on the website or online course(s).
It is our policy that any content included on the website or online course(s) that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the intellectual property rights of any third party will be removed from the website as soon as possible after we are made aware of such infringement or potential infringement.
We will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including the removal of the challenged content
Privacy and Security
Linking to Other Sites
We do not author, edit, control, or monitor these linked sites. You acknowledge and agree that:
- we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked sites;
- we do not control or endorse the sponsors, content, products, advertising or other materials presented on linked sites;
- we may remove any links to linked sites from the website at any time for any reason;
- we will not be liable for any transactions conducted by you with third parties through any linked site or for any liability arising from any representations or information provided on such linked site;
- linked sites may contain material in which the operator of the linked site has intellectual property rights. We respect those rights and provide the links for information purposes only;
- placing a linked site on our website does not create or imply any relationship or partnership between us and the linked site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our IIRSM, RoSPA & a selection of CPD approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
A selection of our CPD Approved and certificated course are owned by Staff Skills Training and are distributed under license.
Your Liability to Us
Our Liability to you
The website and online courses are provided to you ‘as is’ and we make no representation to you with respect to them.
We accept no liability for any direct or indirect losses arising out of or in connection with these terms, which include, but are not limited to:
- any loss of profit (directly or indirectly);
- any loss of goodwill;
- any loss of opportunity.
The website and online courses are provided in good faith; however, we give no warranty that the content/courses are accurate, up-to-date, or that they will meet your requirements. Nor do we accept responsibility if the website infringes on the rights of any third party.
CPD Digital Learning accept no responsibility for your use of the website, or online courses, and your use is entirely at your own risk.
We take reasonable precautions to prevent any malware or malicious programmes on the website or online courses, however we accept no liability for them. Nor do we accept responsibility that the website will be available, un-interrupted or error-free at any point.
CPD Digital Learning accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of:
- any changes which we may make to the website or online courses, or for any temporary interruption of an online course or website;
- the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any online course(s);
- your failure to provide us with accurate account information; and;
- your failure to keep your account details secure and confidential.
CPD Digital Learning reserve the right to suspend your use of the website or online course(s) at any time for operation, legal or regulatory reasons.
We may terminate your use of the website, or online course(s) at any time, and with immediate effect:
- if it is necessary to prevent or stop any harm or damage to us, or other learners of the website
All disputes arising between you and us (whether contractual or non-contractual) in connection with your access and use of the website or online course(s), will be subject to the courts of England and Wales. If you have a dispute you agree that you will at first attempt to resolve it with us so that we can try and informally resolve it. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the outcome of your dispute, of if it has not been resolved within the past 28 days, then we both agree for the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to resolve the dispute.
CPD Digital Learning are not permitted to apply for injunctive remedies (or any other interim relief) in any jurisdiction at any time.
At any point we reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all of the online courses or website without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspension or termination.
How to Contact Us
The best way to get in touch is to contact our support team by emailing email@example.com or calling 01252 618413.